Aglow Internationl Mission Statement
· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world
· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed
· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective
Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
We are seeing continual growth in the new Commit & Connect Covenant Partner program that rolled out at the U.S. national conference in Washington, D.C. in 2008. In September of 2009, we began sending out renewal letters to remind each Covenant Partner that it is time to renew their partnership. We are so excited to see how each Lighthouse and Area Team have been presenting Covenant at their events, too. Because of your tireless efforts, we wanted to present your Lighthouse with four opportunities to earn free registrations to the conference in San Jose.
We are excited to announce a special Covenant Partnership challenge that will run beginning March 1st through June of this year. This is how it will work:
- All those signing up or renewing their Covenant Partnerships from March 1-31 will be put in a special drawing.
- One name will be drawn to receive a free conference registration.
- The winner’s Lighthouse will also receive a free registration to be used by one of the team members
This scenario will be repeated during the months of April, May, and June. Be sure to present Covenant Partnership at your meetings each month to those who are attending. Encourage those who haven’t renewed their Covenant Partnerships in a long while to renew.
The new challenge begins March 1st, so be sure to present Covenant Partnership at every opportunity you have to those who are attending Lighthouse outreach meetings, prayer meetings, team meetings, etc. We will announce the person and the team who earn free registrations from the month of March on April 5th. Winners for the months of April, May, and June will be announced on the 5th day following the end of the month of the challenge.
Here are a few reminders about Covenant Partnership:
· Covenant Partnership is an annual fee of $30 (this is not tax-deductible).
· It is good for one year from the day we receive the payment at the Worldwide Headquarters.
· Those who become Covenant Partners are eligible for the following benefits:
o A $20 discount off a conference registration.
o A $35 discount off each AIM class taken.
o To be included in the March 1, 2011, drawing for the following benefits:
– 10 people will receive free conference registrations
– 1 free airfare to conference 2011
– 1 free trip (airfare and room) to conference 2011
· Each Covenant Partner will receive a new card.
This is a great opportunity to help you team get to San Jose for conference. We look forward to seeing you there!